Hopperesque

Hopperesque

Friday 26 April 2013

Now Watch Him Die


                                I get lost in the nights
                                I get lost in all the stories
                                They envelop me until i can't see or think
                                All the hot nights
                                The glittering eyes that don't sleep
                                The stories, the memories, the dreams...........
                                I'm standing around in this empty night
                                I'm waiting to get taken away
                                All the madness, all the rooftops
                                All the heat there ever was in a summer night
                                Roaring through my veins right now
     
Henry Rollins
excerpt from
See a Grown Man Cry, Now Watch Him Die
1992

No comments:

Post a Comment